Playing along with Sketch~N~Scrap!

By kate blue - Saturday, June 17, 2017

In between life gigs, I'm always squeezing in some scrapping IF I can.  This month, I've started out with some new challenge blogs to jumpstart my June mojo. First stop?  Sketch~N~Scrap!  Their June 1st sketch by Lisa Hidy:

MY TAKE:

Even though the picture isn't perfect, it still captured how amazing the day was celebrating sister's HS graduation!   Used up some vintage Maggie Holmes and also some of my vellum scraps that were begging to be used.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow, what a stunning layout!!! I love the not so perfect photos, they really scream "LIFE" to me...lol! You did a great job with the sketch, I especially love your use of vellum! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page! I love the feeling of celebration with all the stars and the little tag in the corner is such a great touch too! Thanks for sharing your page with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sweet page! I love the vellum paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love all the layers and the journaling~ Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate - I always love to see your beautiful work! This layout is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch. Super cute layout and love love love all the layering you did. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being our Featured Scrapper for June, we loved your layout! Visit our blog to grab your badge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin