Congrats Cassie!

By kate blue - Tuesday, March 16, 2010

She's our January winner of the Blue Moon Scrapping  kit over at Candy Shoppe Designs! Our next challenge for March is a real challenge: Monochromatic!!  We Lollipop gals tried to get in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day (tomorrow I'll eat green jelly beans and call myself Kate O'Blue) and so we tried to BE GREEN again!  Here's my take on it and trust me, I challenged both ways (green and monochromatic), but I even recycled that cute Prima packaging too and used it for matting so I actually took Go Green to a whole "nuvva" level ! And, now that I'm looking at it even more, I'm in shock that I didn't use patterned papers!  Not to worry though, I have another challenge coming up that is forcing me to use patterned paper stash :)


Head over to Candy Shoppe Designs, link up your creations and remember, this is the awesome prize up for grabs from the talent over @ Wild Olive Kids!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks!!!
    It is a lot of green...but I love your LO!!!
    I am Irish...the more green the better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin