September Counterfeit Kit reveal and hop is here!

By kate blue - Wednesday, September 01, 2021

 And just like that, SEPTEMBER is here!  I still wanna hold on to summer but it's just not possible :( 

Here we are with this month's Counterfeit Kit which comes from Not Just For Boys Kit Club!  A kit full of vivid colors and earthy tones, hence the name VIVID.  I focused on the "feel" of the kit which screamed autumn and outdoors:

Oranges, browns, blues of various patterns-Plaid, animal prints, tie dye and even a bold floral in there so that's what I tried to match. I had some of the original Heidi Swapp papers and I HAD to add the tiger in there too.  Leftover remnants of animal print from my August Counterfeit Kit.  Woodgrain and some glitter paper round out the papers.

Embellishments wise, I'll be honest-I've been traveling and haven't unpacked my travel scrapbook tote so the doilies are MIA...for now!  I also do not have ANY buttons so I substituted with some Shimelle wood buttons.  LOTS of sequins!! Some autumn embellishments for fall activities like hayrides, wine tasting and football round out my small kit this month.  I'll probably add to it later because I can't help myself :)



Here's our hop list just in case you nee to start at the beginning.  Don't forget to leave double love for our September guest designer, Tori Gaines aka

Thanks for hopping with us! Don't forget to leave some love and to link us with your kits and projects wherever you are on social media!
 You can find ME on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/kraftyqueenkat/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely kit Kate. Love the tiger paper and looking forward to seeing you use it. Sounds like great fall activities. Have fun scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the inspiration :) Yes to the feel of the kit and I agree about holding onto summer as long as I can :) Love all the glittery going on with the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kit!! I can't wait to see your layouts this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful kit, the tiger has me curious. (LOL) I'm jealous of your embellishments so we have equalled out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You packed a lot of goodness into your "small" kit! And I almost put the tiger paper in my kit since I have a very specific story to tell--but it was too specific to really work for this kit so I resisted!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that tiger! (insert trombone slide here :D) It seems that all that glitters IS gold this month! I know you will use this one up in a New York minute so I'll be watching the Community for your pages. Hope this finds your dad well - XO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin