December project

By kate blue - Sunday, December 04, 2022

 As of this week, I've "officially" stepped down from the CounterfeitKit Challenge Design Team but that doesn't mean I'll be a stranger there! My last project will be revealed on the 6th so for now I've been thinking about a way to keep being encouraged to use my stash!

Sickness has been recycling around our house for the last month so I haven't really created much BUT this week, I've been on the mend and was determined to change that.   My mojo to create in my various crafty groups  hasn't returned so I decided to just SCRAPBOOK MYSELF!

So I present to you Days 1 and 2 of my December Scraplifting!

DAY 1 ORIGINAL:


DAY 1 LIFT:

DAY 2 ORIGINAL:

DAY 2 LIFT:


I'll be working on these and revealing these all month so hopefully I'll see you later this week!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin