September 2021 | Forgery on the Fourth

By kate blue - Saturday, September 04, 2021

 

It's that time for us on the Counterfeit Team to show you how to commit FORGERY on the Fourth (FOF)!  There's times when you just don't have that one specific store bought embellishment or item in your stash BUT you can DIY/make it yourself in a pinch, you just gotta be creative!

If you will recall, we are using this kit from Not Just For Boys kit club- the VIVID kit from September 2020:



Well, I decided to FORGE that black piece of Amy Tangerine-Late Afternoon "Make a Wish" paper

This is it UP CLOSE"

 I decided to keep it simple- one black piece of paper from Hobby Lobby Recollections and my trusty white Posca Pen...and I freestyled it the best that I could!  Just eyeballed the ones I wanted and drew my own flowers since I am not a drawer-imperfect was A-OK with me!








To see what the other MASTER FORGERS came up with, hop over to our blog and check them out!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin