Look who came to vist during Spring Break??

By kate blue - Thursday, April 08, 2010

Kala-Dala (my twin sister Karla) in da' house!  I made this layout above a bit ago and forgot to show it to her-and as you can see from the pics we took this week, she has lost a significant amount of weight (wish I could say the same-I'm posting the pics anyway KNOWING full well that I was definitely under the weather (yuk) and I SOOOO need to get my hair done but it was what it was right??) And she already looks different-she was all fresh like spring and I was still stuck in winter mode....am glad the hot temps cooperated and hope I didn't pass my germs on to her since I was sick with the spring crud!  ps-I loved using the Jenni Bowlin butterflies on this LO ! Remember, I'm usually on the left and she's on the right :) and she poses with my cute family :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous1:11 AM EDT

    Awesome, you're both so PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just as adorable as you are.....go figure! {snicker} Looks like some lovely weather was had by all, even with the spring crud.
    I'm green about that layout, it's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin