Thankful Thursday and some sneaks*

By kate blue - Thursday, January 06, 2011




am still thinking about my 2011 Word....maybe I need a dictionary to assist...but for now, our next challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs and at True XOXO are coming up tomorrow night so I thought I'd tease you with some sneaks! 

Don't forget that it's Thankful Thursday... 
Gratitude creates it’s own attitude. It can give you clarity, joy, a whole new perspective on life and relationships, maybe even new focus and direction. Today, I'm thankful for all of the educators and the school system where I live-they truly understand the whole concept of NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND-I get to go share some joy in my son's class this morning and for that, I am truly  grateful-  GRATEFUL that his school welcomes parents volunteers and encourages participation in their domain :):):)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin