February 7, 2011

girls getaway!

Had the pleasure of joining some ladies for some fun & cropping at the GIRLS NITE INN in Northern Virginia...If you haven't heard of it, I suggest you go to their website, send Detra an email and book a weekend!  It is an unhosted retreat but trust me, it still felt hosted; I felt very pampered and relaxed...The pictures don't do it enough justice; REALLY...my only issue was that my camera is a bit weird indoors and so when I got home, a lot of my pics were blurry!!! BOO!  But you can get the gist of the fun we had anyway; can't wait to get back there so next time we can bbq grill and use the hot tub! 




















5 comments:

salme said...

Wow, this is awesome!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Looks like an awesome place to scrap and have some fun......

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Wow! The place looks very nice and all of you look like like you had a very nice time. TFS.

creativecowgirl said...

I wish I lived by you! That place looks adorable! Looks like you had lots of fun while getting some scrapping done.

Jojorenee said...

OOh looks like you all had a blast what a nice place!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin