The Love Award...

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 15, 2011

has been bestowed up on me by the sweet Cherrie from the Scrappy Cottage!  I'm not sure how she found me, but she's been a fan of my chatter and my projects for a bit and that's enough for me!  THE LOVE AWARD is an award aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light...I'm ok with that "unknown" part {hahaha} and am honored to accept that award fit for a  Queen :):)

There are a couple of conditions to follow in accepting, and they are:
1. If you have been tagged, do you want to accept, then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2. Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your blog too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

Creativity is a great motivator because it makes people interested in what they are doing. Creativity gives hope that there can be a worthwhile idea. Creativity gives the possibility of some sort of achievement to everyone. Creativity makes life more fun and more interesting~ Edward de Bono
 

So, I do feature Friday folks all the time, but always find new friends on a weekly basis so my list is always growing.  These choices today are folks whose blogs make me super happy for different reasons-their words, pictures and crafty stuff :)  Hop over to their blogs and make a new friend!!! :) :)  tell em Queen Kat sent ya!

LOVEY:  YUP, that's her name...fabric and jewels are her game-She's awesome!
JACQUE:  My southern belle friend who I WILL meet, scrap with and shop @ Archivers with when I get to Louisville!  She's a joy and we share emails like we're already friends in real life!
JESSY:  She's got great style and a great eye for color combos IMO
JAMIE D:  Former Scrapgal and now Paper Issues CT diva (among other places)-crafter extraordinaire!
JEANNETTE: aka Lush Liquorice-my internat'l boo from Candy Shoppe who totally rocks my mojo!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks so MUCH!!!!!!!! I am accept and I am on my way to blog about this right now! Thanks my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet Kate...the part I always have difficulty with is the picking of blogs...I mean there are so many wonderfully creative blogs out there...so if I break the rules and choose all my favorite blogs would that be alright? I created an award just for them...for you, for us all...as we are all pretty special bloggers. Let me know...rule breaker that I am for art....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, 5 wonderful blogs and I so liked looking at them. But I have to say Lovey's blog was like a warm blanket on a cold night. Thanks so much for sharing these with us.....~Cherrie~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin