My Minds Eye

By kate blue - Wednesday, February 16, 2011

if you haven't seen their new debuts, trust me when I say the new collections are pretty d@rn versatile.  Will show some creations next week with the new Stella & Rose (Hattie*boy) collection and also just a reminder that I am doingmy first demo day at Photo Scraps on Saturday and I'll be using MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink papers...hope to see you even if you just drop by to say hi and shop for a bit!
Well, for now, I have some LOs-My Minds Eye mixed with a bit of We R Memory Keepers Merry January die cuts/chpboard-did  these when I was at the retreat last week with the ladies...tfl!!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous winter layouts! I love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those layouts! The papers are just so delicious!

    Thanks for your advice with Patryk, he's on his way! Almost 24 hours accident free :) I know from my older girls they go when they're ready, but it's just been so hard to deal with, as I think I'm trying to rush him off to school so I can have more time to make stuff for my Etsy store LOL I have to remember he just turned 3 and stop rushing him through his toddlerhood :)

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts! I'm gonna try & stop by on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:58 AM EST

    Merci d'avoir un blog interessant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts! The papers are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin