Scraplift of the week....making me wish for warm temps

By kate blue - Monday, February 14, 2011

in a more permanent fashion, not the 2 hours of warmth like we got today...I was stuck inside getting supplies ready for my first ever DEMO DAY!! Yup ladies, I have been invited into the circle of crafters over at Photo Scraps in Eldersburg...Since I'm just getting my toe wet, I will be demo-ing a one page layout on Feb 19th ( that's this Saturday from 11am- 4 pm) and no, it will NOT be like my usual cluttered, mishmash, embellishment laden, black paper loving style so don't be afraid.  Come and support a sistah AND, while you are there, come check out all the new CHA stuff that's being unloaded as it's available.  Will show ya some pictures and projects tomorrow...

on to the scraplift Krissy is celebrating 9 years of being cancer-free, and for those of us who have had friends and family with cancer, we know what a great thing remission is!  So to celebrate, she asked her blog followers/new friends to scraplift her !  Beach lover that I am, I chose the beachy theme LO!  Would've used that fab cloud paper from WRMK that I have SOMEWHERE, but I couldn't find it!  And I so forgot a title!   So here's her layout and my take as well.  TFL !!


STUDIO CALICO, HO3 AND SASSAFRAS  LASS MIX



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great layout! Have fun on the demo, I'm sure you'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin