trying color cardstock

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 22, 2011

as backgrounds and just can't do it...felt weird to me but I do try in order to brighten up things a bit;  I just need to scrap on black cardstock!  But, I was inspired by one of my favorite scrappers (loved her from when I frequented my first ever scrapbooking board @ Coordinates Collections)- Ms. Mimi Leinbach!   Was browsing the mags yesterday at the crop for a "lift" inspo and loved her LO but can you believe I forgot to take a picture of it and forgot to write down the LO name?? I just wrote Mimi on the back of the layout and nothing else; hopefully she emails me a pic so I can add to this post....

used up some of My Minds Eye, Studio Calico, Jenni B and House of 3 stashes-look what you can do with those little leftover pieces of paper!
Again, 1 piece of PP stash combined with new stickers from Websters Pages (yum!) and a Crate Paper brad and a felt ColorBok heart :)...I'm working on journaling in a straight line; I think I'll need to stand up when writing :) :)...........TFL! !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only crooked journaler out there ;) Love your layouts, Kat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin