Our August Counterfeit Kit is HERE!

By kate blue - Sunday, August 01, 2021

 July just ran by so quickly but here we are in August and with an amazing kit that's a little different!

Main kit:


Dani Peuss - May 2021 kit



 
 We're excited to share all of our different takes on the inspiration kit and so without further ado, here's MY take on it and then the blog hop lineup so you can see the DT kits as well as our guest designer Sarah's take on it !
I will put up the disclaimer up front that my kit is GINORMOUS because I'll be traveling on a personal family matter and want to make sure that I'll have things I need!
First- I always start my kits off with PAPER- I combined the main kit and the add on kit all into one MAJOR KIT...subdued earthy papers, block colors, butterflies, tiny  floral prints, rainbows in various shades...bits of watercolor and notebook papers...

So here's the papers I finally decided on:


I then added a tropical mini kit with tons of cheetah/animal prints, tropical greens and beach embellishments.

NEXT: EMBELLISHMENTS- again a ginormous mix of butterflies, insects, earthy Prima elements, Heidi Swapp and gold !

A kit full of soft, earthy colors but then some rainbows, tropical vibes and nature elements in there too! Perfect for those of us in USA who are still experiencing a hot summer yet cool enough for our international scrappers who are entering fall and winter temps.  Thank you for gazing at all my STUFF and cross your fingers that I do it some justice! Next on the hop is Leslie!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Sweet! I love your big ole kit. I hope you get lots done this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kit loving all the gold you got going on in your kit :) It's gonna be fun see what you create with the add on kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kit is big this month too. Love how you picked up the tropical vibe and went that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely kit. Like the addition of tropical mini kit. Have fun crafting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tropical animal twist makes this an exciting kit. Love all your papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin