March 15, 2011

LOTD

because she loves me so and because she totally supports my hoarding/fetish/addiction love of all things paper, my other bff Caryn gifted me this lovely paper collection from My Minds Eye:

so here's the first layout I did with it....I feel it needed to be junked up but I resisted the urge...I tried to just use the one manu on it...the brads are still MME but are from the Lost & Found collection...I struggle with that since I usually pull whatever goes together. Next one will be junky...

5 comments:

darkpoetess said...

hey there. wanted to thank you loads for your very sweet comment on my VW beetle layout. also want to say that I totally love your style and feel terrible that i've neglected to comment on your blog to let you know. i'll try harder from now on! :-)

Kristy said...

Such a CA-UTE LO! Love all the mix of patterns! Thanks for your comments on my blog too! I replied to your comment ;)

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

Oh! I love MME, you lucky girl!!!

[[Azura]] said...

wow! your bestfren is so cool! kudos to her for making you happy! :)
love how you use MME here..cute layout.. :)

Cindy Gay said...

Particularly like the top right corner with the circle block and this has great graphics. Good memories for your daughter. Have a good day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin