April 3, 2011

WINNING!! 2nd RAK goes to....


I had 56 lovely comments and so many of you loved that teal and silver combo and who knew a feather would get me so much L-O-V-E ???  Anyway, I let everybody enter the Paper Issues blog hop and I so meant to let THing 2 pick my winner, but since there was a house full of kids here this weekend, he was all tired and went to bed before I could grab him.  So I tried my hand at the random.org thing and believe it or not, THIS IS THE NUMBER SEQUENCE IT PICKED: (only showing first 5 numbers):  Timestamp: 2011-04-03 04:07:39 UTC
 1
49
 7
14
22
so that means that the winner is the FIRST commenter,
 el numero uno and that was:
               Michelle Hernandez!
send me your snail mail addy girly asap so I can get 
your Echo park package in the mail!  Thanks to
all who played and hope to see you for my
 next challenges!
 

3 comments:

WillieburgScrapper said...

ECHO PARK??? OMG I'm so excited!!!!!! Thank you thank you thaaaaaank you my Queen!!!!
happy dance happy dance haaaaappy daaaance!

Lisa Harrolle said...

Yay Michelle!!!!! Woohooo!

Khristen said...

Woo hoo, Michelle! Lucky duckie :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin