I'm sick!

By kate blue - Sunday, January 27, 2013

no, not sick like cough cough or sick like mentally insane (although to some I might be!!?) ...but "sick" like in the secondary (urban) definition meaning cool or awesome....For example, "Dude, that party last night was sick; you shoulda been there!" I say sick cause I am up to layout # 6  with my January Counterfeit Kit and I still got some days left in the month to maybe tweak out 2 more creations!!! 

 
 Don't talk about how sick I am when I tell you how long I've hoarded  lovingly held on to half of all of the Making Memories Mistletoe collection (Dec 2009ish).   I don't normally love whole collections top to bottom -usually the die cuts or the buttons or the stickers will drive me batty) but there have been some exceptions (EP FTR2, LYB Winterings, MME Lost & Found (ALL), and a few more) but everything about this collection just was super awesome-heck, I just realized that I was using washi/ paper tape before it  was even popular! 
To stretch out my stash even more, I deconstructed the felt shapes.....I'm terrible frugal!
So, I'm up to layout # 6-that's an all-time record for a kit....using the stash continues.......




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love it -such a gorgeous page. Great job stretching your fully sick kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty layout and clusters

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on a roll this month! Thanks for all the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo and embellishments on the Kraft paper. I hope you'll be better for the big game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE your style! Love the small embellishment clusters and the trim at the top. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Katy!! You are creating some AMAZING layouts with your 'sick' CKC Kit. I always pop in to see what they are up to but never seem to have the time to make a kit up, let alone take photos!! I shall make a special effort next month :0) Thanks for the push!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fab! Love the pom banner at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love what you have done here! Great inspiration!!

    What I use for moulding paste is just spackle like they use to cover holes in the wall. It is very inexpensive and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant page - love the bobbly cluster at the top. Great stretching of your kit too - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Kate, thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi! I'm loving all the layouts you've made with your kit so far - 6?!?! You ARE sick!!! I really love how you've laid this out with the pompoms at the top and photo/cluster at the bottom - FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved that collection too! 6 layouts is awesome! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great layout! Love the strips of paper and that fun little embellishment/trim cluster in the upper left corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin