Caw Caw -it's Purple Friday ya'll!

By kate blue - Friday, February 01, 2013


Happy Friday everybody!  Just a quick post to say that we Ravens fans are getting even more excited as the hours countdown to Super Bowl Sunday!  I just wanted to thank my sis Karla, for the lovely Ravens scarf that adorns my neck as I run and go get a haircut today!  Super cute right! Classy Ravens gear :):)


I forgot to post the last 2 layouts (that would be #s 7 & 8 ) that finished off my Counterfeit Kit for January.  After looking at many of the other ladies kits, I realized that mine was pretty puny compared.  But that's ok, I still got 8 layouts done in a clean (translation=get em' done) style!  Plus, after about 6 layouts, I got sick o f looking at the kit-just being honest :):)  I had done some journaling on the 2nd layout on the feather and messed up and rather than reprint it, I just covered it up-looks wonky but that's how it's gonna stay...SO, can't wait to see who they are Counterfeiting for February!


TTYL and hope your Friday is a great one!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was just saying to Tamika last night Kat must be pumped about the Super Bowl! Lovely scarf please recap with the cut later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin