October 8, 2011

Flashback Friday repost

Pam from Crazy Stamper picked Amy's fabulous Flashback Friday 16.0 challenge:  your First Tag...OMG..what?? I had to dig wayyy back in the archives since I can probably count on 2 hands the number of tags I've ever made....they usually don't see the light of day...but I shall own up to the challenge!  My very first tag was for a Tim Holtz tag swap and needless to say, I wasn't very good at it but...I TRIED!!

Tim Holt tag swap for the Yahoo! group- July 2009 **

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm so glad you played along..your tag is gorgeous! Love all the colors!! Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday!!

Cindy Gay said...

You did just great Kate!

lynn said...

what a fab tag this is, kate!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooooo AWESOME! I am loving that grunge feel to it! You rocked Amy's challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag! Love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. Have a good evening!

WillieburgScrapper said...

Am I crazy of does it look like a bonsai tree painting? I like it! It's punky but also rather oriental. Keep doing these- you have a knack. :)

Chrissy said...

I have always been a lurker and fan of your stuff and that tag is AMAZING! I love it!!!!

~amy~ said...

Hello! I wanted to let you know that I featured your tag on the Flashback Friday post for today!

http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/flashback-friday-160-feature-friday-on.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin