It's a Terrific Tuesday!

By kate blue - Tuesday, October 18, 2011

am trying to get back to blogging regularly....I've slacked a bit lately due to scheduling conflicts...
but I was away this weekend at the beach (my favorite place to be EVER besides Disneyworld)
gal pals !!!!

am walk

early am walk before getting beautified :)  Bedhead :)
and while I didn't get much done in terms of scrapping (what I did get done was for my upcoming guest stints at Little Yellow Bicycle and the Scrapbook Circle so I can't reveal; I did also work on this super cute brag book from Fancy Pants that I'll photograph later this week.
I did meet a new friend who is new to scrapbooking so that truly was  a lot of fun too :)

c ya soon-hope you are enjoying this gorgeous Indian Summer we've been having !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin