Travel album

By kate blue - Thursday, October 13, 2011

when you forget to add dates to your calendar, you accidentally miss out on some great stuff in person...last month, I neglected to add the Travel Album class taught by the talented Miss Gina over at PhotoScraps to my calendar -thank goodness I had purchased the kit but it was no fun doing it by myself!

The kit was with this fabulous black envelope album from Graphic 45 ( I think) and I'm not sure who the papers are by but I do love how it turned out...I followed the directions that she gave..well, that's not entirely true..I had to change up placement cause I can never hardly follow layout or kit directions!  SO it is about 60% true to the example :):)  I am sorting through pictures to add to it this weekend :)






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Miss Kate...love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO it's really COOL! I'm a total voyeur- I want to see your photos too. :) PS I'm using you prize more than my kits or stash at this point- it's just so fun to play with stuff I had no idea I would end up loving so much- that you for reintroducing me to Webster's Pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you LOVE working with this little mini album? I actually made TWO! Great job, Kat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin