Terrific Tuesday! WHERE HAVE I BEEN???

By kate blue - Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I know, I've been MIA....crazy busy schedule and not squeezing in enough crafting for sure (I went to a crop the other day and jsut had no mojo...2 layouts and 4 half layouts-what's up with that??? :(:(....it's been all about the life/ kids/ mom wife/ schedule and just trying to slowly get things finalized for Christmas....will be getting the tree tonight (I know, we're awfully late-we decided to try a live tree this year-hope kids allergies can handle it))  and then "hopefully Things 1 & 2 will cooperate for my photo shoot this afternoon too...HOPEFULLY.....

Sneaks of my upcoming Twisted Sketch...this time I did not plan on missing the DT deadline!! 

can you guess the "TWIST?"

TWISTED CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED ON WEDNESDAY!!!
have more items to photograph and post today....slowly....see ya again soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin