TGIF!

By kate blue - Friday, December 30, 2011

WOW!-December certainly has been busy and here we are finally...the LAST FRIDAY in 2011...and it's Purple Friday too!  Major hand claps to the Baltimore Ravens for getting........count em...SEVEN..... ballers. to. the .Pro Bowl....SEVEN ...ya'll know I bleed PURPLE and BLACK :)     One of the bffs {E} does not share my love for all things nfl/Baltimore Ravens but still gifted me this awesomely soft  & snugly Ravens blanket for game days!!!

xmas morn dec 2011
Since Twisted Sketches is on winter break, all crafting that I have done has actually just been for myself...I actually got to craft this week in between gigs and got about 10 layouts done.  I know, crazy right???  Organized my supplies made crafting soooo much easier!  Am on an October Afternoon kick since I got their Santa Sacks and was not disappointed!!!
I had never used their rubons before and let me just say, they went on like butta baby! Titles are actually a combo of Little Yellow Bicycle and somebody else (memory lapse)..am not sure if I was loving the ribbon and the fabric tag but since they are glued on, they gotta stay.
Here's hoping that your Friday is full of fun-take some time away for yourself !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin