Scrapping Sunday-CKCB

By kate blue - Sunday, March 12, 2017

Layouts 1 & 2 using my March 2017 Counterfeit Kit!
I still haven't figured out my Silhouette with the new desktop, so I pulled out this awesome cutout placemat I had from Jillibean Soup as my starting point!  For the design, I went to Scrap Our Stash and used their Tic Tac Toe Challenge; I used the right diagonal row with washi tape (mint green washi under my layers at bottom), gold (my HELLO is gold chipboard) and mini alphas (gold ones at bottom.)

March Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
and the second one was created for the April Lilli challenge on their blog and in their Facebook group using this awesome sketch by the super talented Victoria Marie:

Most supplies are from my March CKCB kit but I added in some PinkFresh too!  Two layouts done, on my way to look at the Counterfeit challenges to see what else I can create today!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hi Kate! What a beautiful page. Love the details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous layouts and I may have to follow you to those challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts and such a fun birthday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love all about this layout! Great desigh, colors and embellishments! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done. That first one is a real stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Love the background! Nice work with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love that placemat :) Super cute embellies and layering tie in nicely too. Thanks for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pages! Love that you did 2 and all your great embellishment choices. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page. Love the layering and all the details. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin