Wonderful Wednesday and a birthday!***corrected

By kate blue - Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TODAY, we celebrate THING 2 as he turns 8 !!!  We thank GOD everyday for his blessings and for the fact that this child is still here and is thriving in his own pace and time....we are overwhelmed by the persistence and drive  that this kid shows to overcome challenges on a daily basis...

ps*  the layout is not my original idea...While at a scrap retreat, I scraplifted it from the Maya Road blog but am not sure who created it-I just know that it was gorgeous and it inspired me to lift it....someone please send me the creator if u know it so I can give proper credit the proper way!    the creator of this fabulosity to the left, to the left (singing in my best Beyonce impression)  is none other than the super talented Ms.  Ronda Palazzari from Help {ME} Ronda :)    I could scraplift her for a whole month but, I know, it would seem OD over the top stalkerish....bad idea... but I do thank her for inspiring me even if I didn't know it was her at first!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful lift! I love the MME paper with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took this lift and totally made it your own. Just looking at your version makes me want to do a lift myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is really great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout!! The layers and bits are seriously fabulous! Thank you for sharing it at Paper Issues! We featured you today: http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2012/06/love-you-layout.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin