It's a SMASH*ing Saturday!

By kate blue - Saturday, September 29, 2012

whew!  I finally finished all the chauffeuring running around that I had to do today (Crazy busy and boy do I have a migraine) and I forgot that a friend had mentioned that my SMASH posts that I did way back last year weren't really how my SMASH books looked like now...I was like REALLY?? and lo & behold, when I went back and looked, they didn't!  So, I re-photographed the first SMASH book I did for ya:

IT'S PRETTY THICK HUH ???

I WROTE "WHY" I LOVE SMASH*ING

SCRAPBOOKING SKETCHES

DUMPED MY MESSY PURSE-I KEEP WAY TOO MANY PAPERS!
 

 NO SMASH IS COMPLETE WITHOUT SHOWING LOVE FOR YOUR LOCAL TEAM!
BALTIMORE RAVENS SMASH*ING
 GREAT IDEA COURTESY OF MY FRIENDS JOY & CAMILLE-BIRTHDAY WISHES ALONG WITH A SCRAPBOOK EMBELLISHMENT THAT THEY THINK EMBODIES YOU!

CARDS FOR THE QUEEN (I GLUED JOY'S IN UPSIDE DOWN :(
I AM NOT A TWILIGHT FAN BUT MY DAUGHTER IS SO WE HAD DATE NITE

BACK COVER WITH MY OTHER LOVER- GEORGE CLOONEY
so, my first SMASH* was basically a mish-mosh of all things Queen Kat, no rhyme, no reason, just stuff that I love, music I listened to in 2011/12, things in my purse, thingamajigs and doodads, postcards, and other photos (not shown) that I didn't really want to scrap, etc....my next one is actually a travel themed one and I'll show it tomorrow......so for Artesha and others who are new to SMASHing, I hope you got some ideas :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love your SMASH book, Kat! All the random pieces of things from daily life just make me smile! Loveit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this! I definitely need smashing in my life! Lol! TFS;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin