It's a Winterings week!

By kate blue - Sunday, December 02, 2012

Happy Sunday everybody!  Last week ended with a bang since we laughed with Dawn B and Donnell Rawlings (aka Ashy Larry) over at Magoobys last night!  man, this crew was super funny and I had to catch myself from laughing overly hard since we were in the front!


And despite this weird warmup in Maryland this week (60-70 degrees what???)-I am thinking of December cold temps and Little Yellow Bicycle!  If you will recall a few weeks ago, Little Yellow Bicycle revealed the newest wearers of their Yellow Jersey for their new collection, Winterings!
Please welcome our Winterings Cycling Team:
Kat Blue ( me-woop woop!)
 Our the next few weeks, we will be revealing some icy and inspiring creations for your delight at the Little Yellow Bicycle blog! But in the meantime, I hope you'll come back here tomorrow for a sneak peak or two...and then Tuesday is the big reveal and I am up first!
 Even though this is my 2nd round with their cycling team, I still have butterflies regarding any reveal...I've done 2 projects for them but have some other goodies that I created just for myself :): ....so, anyway, it's time for some football :):)    C ya tomorrow!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin