Jumpin in...with a sketch

By kate blue - Sunday, December 22, 2013

jumpin in an trying to get back to the balance of creating, especially during the holidays....and no, I am not even done with stuff for Christmas, in fact, I probably should start tomorrow!  Nothing like last minute :):)  I keep it at it's simplest form at Christmas because I don't believe in all the consumerism that goes on so there's really no pressure to do a lot for my family.  So, any who.... I jump started with the December sketch from Life.Paper.Scrapbook:
and, here's my take on it, using my stash of Just Because from Little Yellow Bicycle:
again, ya'll know how I do, I TRIED to stick to the sketch and wish I had used 2 smaller pics, but I didn't have a printer ribbon so I used the journaling paper :):)   One tag was already premade from my stash and the other one, I used up a lot of those mini stickers from the LYB collection.....we keep working on getting in the pictures with our kids and this is one of my fav photos of my dd and her dad :)  (Hidden journaling on the back of the layout)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin