Scrap Our Stash-a Sketch Challenge

By kate blue - Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today!  We have a great sketch for SOS Challenge # 11 provided by this month's sponsor,  The Scrap Room!
 
pretty cool sketch right??  And, of course you know we had to add a twist in there!  Along with you creating a nice, new shiny layout for us to see, you must use premade/packaged numbers! !
I said I was gonna start scrapping weird/quirky things my kids do/have done so that when they are older, we can laugh and shake their heads...so the first one I have done is regarding my Thing 2's fascination with mayonnaise and not just ANY mayo-IT HAS TO BE DUKE's !!  For more of my story, hop over to Scrap Our Stash and check me out  and please, join in on the fun!  Don't forget that our sponsor, THE SCRAP ROOM has generously donated a $ 20 GIFT CARD for one lucky player of out challenges (we have two going on for the month of January.)
 
  •  supplies used- Little Yellow Bicycle papers, Heidi Swapp epoxy arrow, twine, brad, misc Crate Paper embellishments, washi tape, Jillibean Soup stickers, A/C Thickers and more stash that I can't identify!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So much fun on this page!! LOVING the colors and all the awesome bits you added!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin