March 17, 2014

CKCB first challenge for March!

so, I jumped back in for the first time in 3 months and used my Counterfeit Kit (CKCB) and the first thing I did was do Challenge # 2- get inspired by Jennifer Grace!  So, I read her blog (translation=lurked and lurked and lurked some more)

   
 after much deliberation, I chose THIS layout called "You're the Bomb Diggity"-for a coupla reasons:  it was fun and playful, great title (no diggity no doubt) and she combined my love of all things stars, wood veneers, a great picture and button flair!
 So, it was Thing 1's sweet 16 birthday dinner and she is a super sweet 16 beauty yes??  SO, we went to dinner and I needed to scrap a pic of her with her awesome parents since we may hardly get that pose again :)  AND, I used all the goodies from my March CKCB kit!!!

**ps-yes, I am that short against the giants that live in this house!

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and I hear you about being the short one, yep been there and done that :)

Julene Matthews said...

A fabulous scraplift! Love your photo and the huge butterfly.

Julia said...

Fabulous layout!!! Love your lift!!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Your layout is fantastic. Wonderful lift.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin