It's my birthday and what I am doing???

By kate blue - Sunday, July 13, 2014


yep, it's my birthday today but no celebrating here...it's a regular mom day filled with chores since it's just me & the boy and we are in the process of summer cleaning (we do every season cause I have OCD) ...BUT, in between the chores, I am packing for a Girl's Getaway Scrap Weekend next weekend!  The first thing I did was hop over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog so I could start kitting from my own stash!
Their inspiration for the July kit was brought to us courtesy of Noel Mignon
The "Balboa" kit featured some American Crafts and MME papers  that I knew I had...I was also inspired by the circle papers they had so I added in some of my own from different manus. Score for me for grabbing that MME pack awhile ago at Hobby lobby for $ 5 using another stores 50% off coupon!)
and here's my embellishments: (washi, pins, mini words, Amy T, liquid pearl. Stickles, frames, trims and more)
I will add in some paint and stencils and Thickers if needed***
So, that's my main kit, am off to another kit blog to counterfeit a few more of my own for the trip!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Super kits!!! Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a day filled with Happy memories to scrapbook Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You put together a fabulous kit! Enjoy your upcoming scrappy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on kitting up your personal stash! Have a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! What a lovely kit looking forward yo your creations.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I'm late to the party!!
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Looks like you and the family had a great day. Love the fun pix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Lovely kit you have there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had an awesome birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (now slightly belated) Birthday!! I hope you had an awesome day and a great retreat. Love the looks of your kit, can't wait to see your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday - hopefully by now you've had a proper celebration. Your kit looks great - those mini papers make the patterns even cuter. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you had a great birthday and were able to celebrate a bit! Great kit - really like the embellies you picked out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like it was a great way to spend your birthday! Hope it was a happy one :~D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great birthday and had fun with the kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin