tick tock tick tock...

By kate blue - Monday, August 11, 2014

As of last month, I am officially counting down till the big 5-0!  So I guess I'd better play catchup of all the older birthday pics huh? 

Since I have been traveling and I haven't scrapped in WEEKS, I grabbed my JULY Counterfeit Kit (CKCB for LO # 2) and scrapped a pic of me & the twin sis from last year.  If you recall, we are HUGE Nora Roberts fans and made a day trip to the charming town of Boonesboro (MD) for a book signing by none other....it was truly an awesome day!  And,  a great way to ring in 4-8 !!
                
I am not a stamper but I shall keep practicing thanks to the talented Jamie Dougherty!  I love her Bloom Girl stamps and am trying to incorporate them in my crafting!   Thanks for looking!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awesome 48th! Great there are 2 of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, what a GORGEOUS page! LOve the blue and the way you created that beautiful design down the edge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...love how you use the stamp I must try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it....all!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin