January 21, 2015

17 Turtles and SOS team up!



 
17 Turtles is our sponsor at Scrap Our Stash and you still have plenty of time to play with us!
I'll admit it, even though I am on the SOS DT, I get it wrong sometimes!  I had my layout all done and realized I hadn't read the directions for the challenge!   So, THIS layout is just one for ME :):) using part of the Pie Chart cut file by Juliana Michaels *

Pie Chart Love Digital Cut File | Perfect for a variety of craft projects including paper crafting, scrapbooking and more.
one lucky crafter will receive a $ 20 credit to the 17 Turtles Etsy shop...Details (HERE}, hope you'll link up a project!!  Challenge ends January 29, 2015 !!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

WOW!! Gorgeous layout!! Love the colors!! And that cut file!!! Wish cricut had cut files :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin