Memory Nest Make It Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, April 20, 2015

Stayed in the house this weekend since I felt like I was battling some kinda stomach virus and so I was refusing to own it (TMI) so I stayed in pjs and scrapped!  One of the layouts I was talking about yesterday that I did for a challenge that never got uploaded was this one!
I was inspired by Memory Nest No. 36 (back in March, don't judge lol):

and since I didn't get to their March Linky Party, I decided to do today's Make It Monday TODAY!
Had some free time carved out this morning and VOILA!  Make It Monday No. 38 is done!

we take "Last Day of School" pictures rather than FIRST day since it's too hectic.. Loved the sketch inspiration even though I really, really, really have trouble scrapping multiple pics on a layout! loved using my 6 x 6 papers (Market Street)  and chipboard stash (Jubilee) from  My Minds Eye.  That delicious ribbon came from my LSS and it's green glittered burlap ribbon- love it!

Thanks for popping by and I hope that you are making something too this Monday!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You are the best!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your take on both of the sketches. You always add the right colors and embellishments. Just love how you put it all together!! And two fabulous pictures!!! Thank you for playing along with us at tMN!!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun vibrant pages! I'm loving your interpretation of the sketches and paper and embellishment choices. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super take on both sketches! They both just make me smile! LOVE all the bits and pieces! I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for playing with us at tMN! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on both sketches. Love all of the details. Thanks for joining us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS take on both sketches...such fun elements used...just terrific! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin