May 12, 2015

what's on your EMBOSS list?

I'm up on the Scrap Our Stash DT reveal today with MY picks for the EMBOSS challenge!


(E) enamels (white)
 (M) Modeling paste w/ my Heidi Swapp star stencils
(B) birds (both on the Simple Stories white sticker and the Prima enamel square)
(O) Overlay (Studio Calico-just a small piece of it)
(S) Sequins (both gold and lavender)
(S) Stars (Studio Calico wood veneers)
 
I decided to do something different this month and did a vintage layout of my dad and his mother...I believe he was just going into the military somewhere around the young age of 18.
I loved digging into my old Tim Holtz stash and using this krafty paper that was already embossed.

don't forget one lucky winner gets to shop at RRS!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a fabulous page and amazing picture!! Love how you used that background paper!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin