Motivation Monday @ SBC

By kate blue - Monday, November 16, 2015

Too many things crammed into the last 2 weeks means I haven't been paying attention -thank goodness Brynn hasn't fired me from the Scrapbook Challenges DT!  I just noticed that we had Flashback Friday (yep, I'm late)  Sketch # 303 up:
303
but me, being the scatterbrain that I am, I scrapped the original:










http://i1.wp.com/scrapbookchallenges.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/303og.jpg?resize=600%2C600 
almost the same, but tweaked and updated...but, I still liked my layout!  I used some serious vintage Basic Grey stash, some American Crafts After Dark collection and some stickers (yeah, me! stickers!)  Loved that they have a farm in MD (Montpelier Farms in Upper Marlboro) that opened their farm early just for kids with special needs so they could enjoy the go karts and pumpkins and rides before the mad crowds!  It was a bit chilly but we had a great time!
303Kate

** We have lots of inspiration and would love to see your take on the sketch!  Come on by!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this pumpkin layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the background paper and all your added touches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin