I'm PLUNGING!

By kate blue - Saturday, January 30, 2016


Most of you know I am the mom of a special kid and I do the Polar Bear Plunge in support of Special Olympics and all that they do for him and for all the other awesome athletes..well, this year, logistics, the flu, and a minor ankle injury (I've been clumsy lately) caused me not to join my regular team...well, I am going to be traveling later this week and it so happens that some NY friends who will be with me are PLUNGERS and so we are gonna plunge where we are!  If you care to plunge me $ 1, $ 5 or $ 10, I'll be so grateful! #plunge2016   This will be my 4th plunge and I'm super excited!
 Katherine Blue Personal Image
Click here for my personal plunge page- I only have 7 days to raise $$ !!

*** The MSP Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics Maryland is a fundraising event in which participants pledge $75 or more for the privilege to "Take to the Waters" of the Chesapeake Bay on Saturday, January 30th, 2016 in support of 7,169 athletes around Maryland. ** I'm joining my fellow New Yorkers Team Shape and it's still gonna be fun...wait till you see our pictures; I'll still wear some MD gear!







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin