Woman Crush Wednesday :)

By kate blue - Wednesday, February 24, 2016

OUR woman crush over at Scrapbook Challenges this week is the super talented card maker-LORI!
0216_Lori

That's right!  We're inspired by her awesome card making skills and we're switching things up a bit.  I bet there's a few folks in your like who would love to get some surprise "just because I was thinking about you" happy mail!  And I'll admit it, I don't normally send cards because I am THE WORST card maker, BUT I was inspired by the challenge and since I'm on the DT, I tried!!
 LoriCrush_Kate
I'll probably send it out but will junk it up a bit before I do..  don't forget we are in the final week of craftiness for February but you have lots of time to link up your projects {HERE}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your blog and your Victoria Marie scraplifts are spot-on. Thanks for the invite for your next scrappy get together. I am in Brandywine and have been wanting to find a good crop & group of scrappy friends here. None of my peeps are crafty. At all:) so it would be very, very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin