Don't forget I'm the Oct GDT at CKCB!

By kate blue - Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Since I'm the guest designer on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog (CKCB), it was imperative that I set the example and dive right into my kit!  So, for the first time ever, I scrapped my little hands away while watching football on Sunday and got 5 layouts done!  FIVE FIVE FIVE....oops...happy dance!

Let's get this party started shall we?
using the blue paper for a beachy feel           
took a different direction with some handcutting and the floral paper
and just because you have a certain "theme" like nautical/beachy papers & embells, it doesn't mean you have to necessarily scrap that kind of theme.  For this one, I chose to focus on the red,white and blue of my son's uniform and his medals: (I did dig into my desk box for a few addtns) but still used the papers from my kit.
and then we get to the beachy stuff...and I chose to go back to using some kraft backgrounds this month since it was begging to be used!  I used to always use black or kraft as my backgrounds like maybe back in 2012, 13 and then came away from it...It's now making a comeback!

Can you believe that the Heidi Swapp bling is from 2010??

So there you have it!  My starting fab 5!  I hope we are inspiring you to get pictures scrapped this month!  See you back here tomorrow!!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Kate you are a machine! These are all wonderful in your own way. Can't pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fantastic start! I'm sure I would be happy with five full layouts for the entire month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five layouts in one sitting!!!! Wow, you are showing me up! A fabulous start to your kit and five wonderful layouts! Thanks for joining us this month - we are so happy that you are with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab five, for sure. Love your way with embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin