Scrapping Sunday with my Counterfeit Kit !

By kate blue - Sunday, October 08, 2017

Still working with my October Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog kit (CKCB)-my bff was going to have a crop yesterday and had to cancel it...but what did I do?  I packed my kit and went over there anyway! We hadn't seen each other in forever and I had a "free " day kinda and I knew she wouldn't turn me away lol.

4 more layouts using my kit so that makes it what ...8 layouts so far??/Whoop Whoop!!





Sorry about that terrible pics/cropping...after all these years, you'd think I could figure it out but I just can't!  I know I still need to add more journaling and I'll do that later.
  I'm watching football and scrapping today so I'll see you back later this week with another challenge and more layouts!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Eight layouts already - that's fabulous! The ones you've posted here are lovely. The one with the red background really caught my eye. I don't often use that color but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, but the pop of that red one really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin