TGIF!

By kate blue - Friday, December 15, 2017

December 15th and I haven't posted a single thing for December because I have been super busy and also because I haven't had time to craft!  I plan on rectifying that situation this weekend for sure...come back for some pictures of my first December Diary (couldn't do a daily) and some layouts cause I AM making time for myself this weekend!

Will catch you up in the "fast weekend update" sometime this weekend, but for now, how about a Flashback Friday layout???



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very nice Kate! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Thanks for popping over to 'Let's December Daily' and leaving a lovely message. I sure do hope you had a chance to scrap in your December Diary. I've had a little bit of a look here are your blog and love your style. It's been so long since I've scrapped a full page LO, that I think I feel the need now! Hope you are enjoying a much more relaxed 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin