December Daily inspiration

By kate blue - Thursday, November 15, 2018




As started by Ali Edwards maybe 9 years ago (don't quote me exactly) -the December Daily® (DD) is a December mini-album project that documents the 25 days leading up to Christmas-holiday events and non holiday events. The simple goal is to capture your spirit of December via one story per day.  I (along with many many others) personally do a modification, kinda like a December Diary because, for a variety of reasons,  we cannot commit to a daily journal .

 Let's show some inspiration from across the web.  First up: the originator, ALI  EDWARDS
You can follow long like Ali's style using her foundation and digital creations like this:
Another style of DD that I love comes from Layle Koncar...unfortunately her kit is sold out but I like her style and what she does with her December Daily.



2018 Document Your December Sneak Peekfinal

Last year, she showed some DD in a traveler's style notebook/planner-great idea!
Carpe Diem Planner by Layle Koncar for Simple Stories

And  then here are various artists inspiration that can be found on my Pinterest December Daily board...click on photo to be  taken to their website for more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdTMqmCFQYg/?taken-by=beths_journal_boutique



TANYA


ALISSA
Of course, depending on your personal artsy/scrappy style, there are no right or wrong ways to document YOUR December.  I just thought I'd show different kinds of  inspiration since you have time in November to gather your supplies to create yours for 2018.  I always get asked to show mine and I'll be showing my first one EVER that I created last year plus peeks at my 2018 DD on the blog tomorrow.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin