My 2017 December Daily diary

By kate blue - Thursday, November 15, 2018

As I said yesterday, my 2017 December Daily (DD) is not complete because I got lazy...but some folks have asked what mine looked like so here are a few pages....  I think it's safe to say mine is like a December junk journal since I'm not worried about theme or symmetry or anything like that.  I just wanted to use some of the HUGE Christmas stash I got going on in here!

Here ya go!  I'm still upset that my UGLY sweater page is blank...we all made our ugly Christmas shirts at Thanksgiving with the intention of wearing them out and taking photos...Guess what happened??  The boy child and I both got really sick, sidelined in bed and we never made it out.  So, that means we'll get to recycle them into 2018 !!!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin