Wordy Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, December 12, 2018

It's December and I'm behind on blogging about what my One Little Word (OLW) for 2019 will be...I'll admit it, I didn't have a OLW in 2017 or 2018 because I had some life challenges that caused me to forget BUT, I'm back on track and have time so here we go!

I'm still throwing some words around and for those of you who don't know what the One Little Word project/challenge is, it's an idea/concept/life thing created by Ali Edwards (below).

Ae olw2016 jan closeup900 original
ALI EDWARDS OLW PROJECT IDEAS CLICK HERE

 You can read all  about it HERE but basically, you chose a word for the upcoming year that you will focus on in your art, scrapbooking, journaling, meditations, etc...a word that will help you grow, change or just work toward your goal of being better in some way.  It's up to you as to how you incorporate it into your life and art, there's no right or wrong  way to do it.   Previous words that I've chosen are IDENTITY, CLARITY, JOYFUL AND REFRESH.

So far, my wordy list has about 8 choices and as I keep pondering for the right one to jump out and speak to me, I'll mention that I am in a FACEBOOK group called Who Gives a Scrap and in late January, we'll be doing a blog hop featuring our OLWs.  Hope you'll join us for some inspiring words and crafty projects; I'll be sure to remind you about it every week!  If you want to join the group on Facebook, let me know and I'll send you an invite!

If any of you are participating in OLW and already have your word chosen, please share!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin