Etsy...I'm obsessed!

By kate blue - Thursday, May 07, 2020



I''ll admit that covid 19 always has me cyber shopping-putting things in various carts then taking them out, then putting them back in...Etsy is an obsession. I have about 200 things on my wish lists and about 100 favorited shops there! But as I was doing admin work yesterday and cleaning up files, I went over to my Etsy list and did some house cleaning there too.
One vendor that I wanted to feature who I have purchased from before is Scott over at the Porkchopshow - a laser cut wooden shop with some cute stuff that I've used in mixed media and framing. His work is outstanding! How cute are these!  

And now that I got you thinking about Etsy, what are some of your favs over there??

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin