It's iNSD weekend!

By kate blue - Friday, May 01, 2020

It's iNSD weekend and I'm stoked!  With this quarantine due to Covid-19, I really haven't scrapbooked like I thought I would be.  One reason is because Mon-Thursday, I 'm busy-busy with school work and as an autism mom, the work is double or triple what it would be for a neurotypical kid.  It's stressful and so my crafty mojo has been in the trash.

But I decided yesterday to stop stressing about schoolwork and the other stuff so much- Que sera sera right???  And so I came down to my scrapbook room and cleaned my desk, picked up some shit off the floor, put some kits together for tomorrow and grabbed some stuff to make my Counterfeit Kit.

This month's kit inspiration comes from Club Echo Park.  Their March 2020 kit  is called Farmhouse Market and features florals and subtle backgrounds and earthy kinda feels.

Ya'll already know I might've had a paper or two that looked like that but not enough to make a kit so instead, I focused on the color palette- Greens, beautiful light blues, and pinks.  I focused on florals and some of the elements that caught my eye-jars, butterflies, sweet words. Their DT inspiration below also prompted me to add in yellows, fruit, leaves and some reds/pinks.


So here's MY kit:


I apologize for not taking full pictures of my papers-I thought I had but when I checked, NOPE! I can tell you that my papers were from DCWV, October Afternoon and also from One Canoe Two Saturday Afternoon and GoldenRod collections.  I will add in some wood  looking paper in there once I can find it!  So, there ya have it, hope to see you on Sunday after I've scrapped my heart out with this kit!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful kit. Have fun scrapping with all the goodies.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin