October Counterfeit Kit reveal

By kate blue - Sunday, October 04, 2020

 back to scrapping-it's been awhile.  But I have stash that is begging to be used! So, I finally got my October Counterfeit Kit together and it's big I tell ya!

This month's inspiration to  counterfeit comes from Shimelle Laine and her The Best of Both World's kit :


My inspiration came from all the yellow that my eyes spotted first! Then I was mostly drawn to rainbows, hearts and stripes.   I added in some Sweet Story by Crate Paper as well as Magical Forest by the same.  Tags, enamels, chipboards and Thickers rounded out my kit and VOILA- here ya go!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Adorable kit, Kate. I like all those sunny yellows and cool embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin