Blessed Thanksgiving

By kate blue - Monday, December 01, 2008












Just thought I'd post a few pics even though some of us are in our pajamas doing the prep work for the Thanksgiving dinner-Lynne did ALL the cooking and boy o boy was it a yummy feast fit for a queen {me}! I was just glad to just have to chop stuff. And yes, that brined turkey was DIVINE!! Gotta do that myself next time I cook turkey...

As you can see it (day)was FABULOUS and to have Dad with us was truly a blessing; considering he was at death's door in critical condition this time last year. What a difference a year can make; being healthier and making great steps to recovery. Cancer is no joke and if you know a friend or loved one who is is either fighting it or is in remission, you know how tough that road is for them both physically and mentally. Being healthy is a BIG thing to be thankful for.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin