February Challenges-first up XOXO {AGAIN lol}

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 09, 2010



February Challenge # 3 -since I'm snowed in, I may as well squeeze some scrappin in right???
this time around, I loved so many LOs that I decided to scraplift another diva...First was July and now here's my second lift....Red Rover, Red Rover, send Mizz Lynnette Davis right over! Here's her orig:

and here's MY lift-I was inspired by the printed alphas, cool flower & trim, printed background (I love that I used the handwriting paper too and the paper I used from the Mariposa collection again from DCWV)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just LOVE everything about this LO! You may be celebrating your first publication here, but it won't be your last, that's for sure ;) Congrats! Thanks for playing along with the XOXO Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin