Great movie!

By kate blue - Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Date night with Thing 1...decided that I did not want to see Valentines Day, so we ended up seeing Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the Lightning Thief- hadn't read the book (something I normally like to do just because I'm an idiot who has to critique it to see if the movie stays true to the book cause I hate when they stray too far) but you don't have to to understand it...great movie~great for boys & girls and of course my favorite character was Grover, played by Brandon T. Jackson (center)-he gave the part just what it needed!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We saw this on Valentines day too..Great movie I have to agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you give the movie a thumbs up. Half of my brood have read the books and we're taking Slim to see it for his birthday tomorrow! We can't wait;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin