Happy Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, February 15, 2010

hope you and yours had a {luv}ly Valentine's Day weekend....we don't really celebrate it much here since I feel it's important to show your appreciation for people on a daily basis; no need for a declared commercial holiday to say I love and  appreciate you is there??  It woulda been nice to get a bag of mini cinnamon hearts (I love those things) so maybe I'll get my own @ CVS tomorrow and if I'm lucky, they'll be marked down!  We spent some of the day cooking dinner for Ella Bella and family, reading, catching the Olympics, some home schooling thrown in for Thing 2 since they haven't gone to school in a whole WEEK...and BB did make some cupcakes for Damon (our brain surgery HERO who is recuperating nicely) and it's my understanding that he ate 3 cupcakes all before 10 pm!   Had hoped to have TONS of scrapping projects done during this "Snowmaggedon"  to post but unfortunately, the mojo got lost in the blizzard and I only got about 4 new layouts done and an altered project for my secret Valentine Miss J....no pics since I can't/couldn't find BB's camera plus 2 LOs are for CSD. So, I'll leave you with some older layouts from the Queen Kat gallery of LOVE :)  Have a great week people!Let's pray that the snow storm tonight passes us Marylanders on by!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin